We are starting a new trail code-named A.T.W.T (above the walking track) very soon. If you would like to be involved in the design or build let us know! We are always keen for lots of input as to what sort of trail people want and lots of hands make light work when it comes to building. Our current plan should add between 0.5 and 1km of trail and needs to be designed to have something for everyone. There will be a tough switchback climb to start (this is inevitable, unfortunately) but after that, it is very gentle and meandering until the turnaround and then downhill all the way back down! There is lots of room for different downhill lines so that we can have a technical challenge for those who like that sort of thing but also really nice flowy alternatives for everyone else.
- AMBC brings back racing for ALL in 2022 March 30, 2022
- 2022 Mons Royale Auckland Schools Mountain Bike Championships January 18, 2022
- 2020 Riverhead Enduro February 23, 2020
- 2020 Auckland XC Champs – Online Entry Now Open February 10, 2020
- 2020 Membership Open Now! February 7, 2020
- Auckland Enduro Series 2019 December 5, 2018