Why Join the Club?
Club membership will bring you into contact with fellow mountain bike riders whether you’re looking for info on where to ride, grass roots racing, fun social rides, trail building or supporting advocacy for the development of new MTB venues and trails. Other membership benefits include:
- Newsletter – MTB news in Auckland and around, trail reviews and more
- Guided rides organised by the Club. Opportunities to ride new places.
- Discount entries to events.
- Support for local trail advocacy and trail building
- Cranksistas – women’s only social rides and events
Where does your fee go?
Your membership fee goes to support all things mountain biking in the Auckland region. In the last year the club organised or supported:
- Affiliation with MTB NZ and Cycling NZ which in return provides insurance for our events.
- The cost of running a club wich includes equipment, maintenance, trailer storage, accounting, auditing, bank fees etc.
- The club organised 6 racing events a well as other social events.
- More than 25 trail building days
- Cranksistas – a female section of the club to encourage more women out on their bikes
- Regular Saturday Rides
- Equipment for members to attend or run events, such as Moonride and Arch Hill Spin
Club membership now runs from January 1st to December 31st. The following rates apply:
- Senior $40
- Junior $20
- Family $60
If you have any problems or questions about membership, please email us.