There is much uncertainty with respect to holding events. We are doing all we can to host this race and have everything in our control in place. What we need now is for the lockdown rules to be in place that permit us to run the event.
If the race is to go ahead then it will either be on October 31st OR November 14th.
To assist, can you email email@example.com IF you are registered to take part at Hunua but will NOT be able to take part on either of the above dates. This will help us with gathering sizes and speed up the refund process.
Thanks for your patience. Damian, Sharon, Jon, Helen, Ngaire and Mark.
Race 4 Hunua – TBC – Postponed due to Lockdown rules
Race 1 Waitawa – Sunday 23rd May – RACE COMPLETE
Race 2 Woodhill MTB Park – Sunday 27th June – RACE COMPLETE
XCR (Relay) Race – Sunday 27th June (Woodhill) – RACE COMPLETE
Race 3 Totara Park – Sunday 8th August – Registrations COMPLETE
Check out our Facebook page where we post short, race specific messages