The club is run by a committee of volunteers who give up their time and energy for the love of the sport. They can’t do it all themselves though and greatly appreciate and rely on help wherever it is offered.
You can help out in many ways. For example:
- By simply joining the club – your fees support our events, rides and trail building work.
- By attending one of our trail building working bees.
- By offering to marshal at our events.
- By helping with set-up/tear-down at our events.
- By offering to run a club ride (if you’re an experienced rider and know the trails well).
- By offering your professional services; We’re always on the lookout for graphic designers, web designers, photographers, video producers etc. We’ve previously had builders and electricians help us out with things like bike racks, building obstacles and lighting systems.
What’s in it for you?
- Volunteering is hugely rewarding.
- It’s a great way to get involved, meet other mountain bikers, and give something back to the sport.
- Volunteer work gives you valuable experience and life skills.
- It looks amazing on your CV!
If you think you have something to offer, or would like to be kept informed of opportunities as they come up, please contact email@example.com.