Auckland XC Championship
Multi-lap cross country race to decide the Auckland XC MTB Champ for 2014 as well as the fastest Junior and Singlespeed category champ. Laps are approximately 10-13 km. Two laps for Junior and 3 Laps for everyone else.
This is an ideal event for anyone with a mountain bike that wants to give racing a go without taking it too seriously. Ride some of the best trails in the Auckland region with a fun mix of single track, downhill and 4wd trails. Approx 20 – 25 km.
- XC Senior -$20/round or $50/series
- XC Junior -$10/round or $25/series (under 19)
- Challenge -$20/round or $50/series
- XC Senior -$35/round or $90/series
- XC Junior -$15/round or $35/series (under 19)
- Challenge -$35/round or $90/series
Entries close at 5 pm on the Friday before. On the day entries are an additional $10.
Race Day Schedule:
- Registration 8:30 – 9:30 am
- Auckland MTB Championship race start 10:00 am
- Auckland Challenge 10:10 am
XC Champs: Open/30+/40+/50+/Singlespeed – 3 laps, U17/U19 – 2 laps, U15 – 1 lap
Challenge: Male/Female – 2 laps
Once winner of the XC Champs finishes the 3 laps you won’t be allowed to start new lap even if you didn’t finish all your laps.Details, photos and results from 2013 If you are keen to support or volunteer email us at firstname.lastname@example.org