Hunua Working Bee on this Sunday. We”ll be:
- Installing NEW SIGNAGE (arrows, track names and grades).
- Tidying up the odd drainage issue
- Starting on a New Trail near the Barn Paddock
- We go for a pre-dig ride, partly because it would be rude not to… but also to check for anything that might need maintenance. After that we regroup at the car park before getting stuck into the work.
- Meet at the Mangatawhiri carpark at 8.30am if you want to go for the warm-up ride, or at10.00am to rip straight into the digging.
The club will look after you with a high energy lunch and our mates at the ranger station usually shout a BBQ afterwards – this is if you let us know you are coming!
So email Kris Bartley to be added to the mailing list, or phone him on 09 444 1446 or mobile 0274 955 966.
There is also the opportunity for you and your mates to get a team together and head out and work on the tracks any time of the year. Just give Ranger Scott Kusabs a call on ph: 09 292 4267 to confirm some appropriate dates.
Check out the Trail Building page for more info