Why Join Our Club?
Club membership will bring you into contact with like-minded fellow riders whether you’re looking for info on where to ride, into grass roots racing, fun social rides, trail building or supporting advocacy for the development of new MTB venues and trails.
Some of the membership benefits include:
- Regular newsletter – MTB news in Auckland and surrounds
- Opportunities to ride new places – regular local and away rides organised by the Club
- Discount entries to events including N-Duro series, Totalsport Dual, Riverhead Trailfest, Colville, T42
- Discount entry to the Club Series and Single Speed Sundays
- Find out where to ride
- Support local trail advocacy
- Opportunities to get involved with trail working bees
- Cranksistas – social rides and events for the ladies
- Bike shop discounts and more…
The club is run by volunteers who are always looking for new ways to make the club more exciting and accessible. It would be great to have you along for the ride!
Club membership now runs from January 1st to December 31st to align with the core activities and events we run. From 2013, our membership database will be provided by Bike NZ.
The following rates apply:
- Senior $40
Junior $20 Family $60
Note: Unfortunately Bike NZ’s system does not support junior or family memberships at this point. Please bear with us while we sort this out.
To join, go to www.bikenz.org.nz/join. Choose your Bike NZ membership (Free, Trail or Race), then select MTB and Auckland MTB Club on the club screen.
If you have any problems or questions about membership, please email us.