Why Join the Club?
Club membership will bring you into contact with fellow mountain bike riders whether you’re looking for info on where to ride, grass roots racing, fun social rides, trail building or supporting advocacy for the development of new MTB venues and trails. Other membership benefits include:
- Regular newsletter – MTB news in Auckland and around, trail reviews and more
- Regular guided rides organised by the Club
- Opportunities to ride new places
- Discount entries to events
- Support for local trail advocacy and trail building
- Cranksistas – women’s only social rides and events
Where does your fee go?
Your membership fee goes to support all things mountain biking in the Auckland region. In the last year the club organised or supported:
- More than 25 trail building days
- Cranksistas – a female section of the club to encourage more women out on their bikes
- Auckland XC Champs and Challenge Series
- Away Rides – Puerora Timber Trail and Whangerei
- Regular Saturday Rides
- Equipment for members to attend or run events, such as Moonride and Arch Hill Spin
- Kids Bike Jams
Club membership now runs from January 1st to December 31st. The following rates apply:
- Senior $40
- Junior $20
- Family $60
If you have any problems or questions about membership, please email us.