2009/2010 membership packs
Some good news for you. Everyone that was a member during 2009/2010 and never received a redeemable voucher to pick up your membership pack from R&R Sport will receive a letter in the next 7 days. The packs are made up and ready to be collected so we’ll get the letters out asap.
2011 membership benefits
For the last few years, R&R Sport have kindly offered help with putting together a membership pack for members to collect. However, it was surprisingly difficult to bring it all together so this year will be a little different.
We have a toally new style membership card and they have all just arrived and will be posted out this week to those of you that have already signed up for the 2011 membership year. In terms of benefits, we’ll be working on a range of offers throughout the year for you to take advantage of and will include:
- Bike shop discounts (exact details and bike shops to be confirmed but R&R will look after you if you wave your new card)
- Reduced hostel rates at the Crash Palace backpackers in Rotorua
- Reduced N-Duro race series entries (currently $10 off each summer series round)
- One-off or limited time specials that will be rolled out throughout the year
- No fee or discounted attendance at our great club social events and rides
- Discounted club race entry
- Free race entries for club members (we currently have one free Black Stump entry up for grabs and one free Riverhead Trailfest entry up for grabs for club members – emails to be sent out specifically to members about this soon)
Plus we’ll be adding to the list over the course of 2011 as different companies come on board and make offers. The earlier you get in, the more benefit that you’ll get.
2011 membership rates will be reduced from 1st August 2011 but will expire on 31st December 2011.
2012 memberships will be available from sometime during November 2011.
More details on this page as we get them and we’ll email info on special offers and new benefits directly to members.